ISDN4BSD - new echo canceller needs testing

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Fri Apr 20 07:32:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a new and fast echo canceller in the works for some months now. Before
I replace the existing one, I need some feedback from the users. The main
motivation for the new echo canceller is to get down the CPU usage, so that
I4B can be used on not so fast WRAP boards and alike.

The new echo canceller has been put into the SVN repo,
under "trunk/i4b/new_ec". There you also find an "instructions.txt".

Please test, and give some feedback on the list.

Quick download

If one has got Subversion installed, the latest sources can easily be obtained
by running the following command:
svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
      checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b
#
# The following commands will
# install the driver on FreeBSD: