Data connection from GSM to AVM Fritz?

Volker Stolz vs+isdn at freebsd.org
Mon Feb 27 04:06:49 PST 2006

Hi, I'm trying to establish a (digital) data-connection from a SonyEricsson Z600
via Vodafone Germany to a FreeBSD 5.3 machine with an AVM Fritz PCI.
Unfortunately, the calls are only accepted if I set the b1protocol to "raw".
With "hdlc", there isn't even a blip (/usr/sbin/isdnd -dn -d0x1f9).
Does this mean that the call arrives as a voice call instead of data?

From the archives, it looks like I'd need V.110 support which FreeBSD doesn't
have (yet)?

Cheers,
  Volker
--
http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/stolz/ *** PGP *** S/MIME
"All the excitement lies in pattern matching." (SPJ et al.)