New ISDN driver

Hellmuth Michaelis hm at kts.org
Sun Aug 14 18:33:33 GMT 2005

Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> One thing I have noticed is that some parts of I4B has been copied from Linux.
> For example in the official version of I4B in the file
> "/sys/i4b/include/i4b_l3l4.h" there is "i4l_driver_bchan_linktab" and
> "i4l_isdn_bchan_linktab". I am not sure who started I4B, but maybe Hellmuth
> can explain why this is like it is? But because it comes from Linux, this is
> no reason we should keep it. So I am actually glad I did such a major
> rewrite. I have very bad experience copying code, even my own :-)

Just for the record and for the archives: this was my code, this is
my code and and this will be my code. The development history is in
my code archives. Full stop.

Have a nice rest of your life, Hans Petter. It was nice to meet you
and an, hmmm, experience for me.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                      mbl +49 (0)160 96455696
secion GmbH                                             fon +49 (0)40 389071-0