internet by call using i4b

Anderl Gaertner captain at kirk.kirchgruppe.de
Mon Oct 25 01:43:43 PDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Martin Husemann wrote:

% This is an old bug of the in-kernel PPP code and harmless. I think it's fixed
% in later version, but I'm not sure (for FreeBSD - it certainly is fixed in
% NetBSD).

ah, thanks, i was hoping it's not my fault somehow but the only workaround
possible seems an upgrade of freebsd now...

anyway, userland-ppp is doing what i expect it to do :-)

regards,

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Anderl Gaertner
Netzwerktechnologie
Zentrale Informatik
we make IT work!

KirchMedia GmbH & Co. KGaA
Tel. 089/9956 - 2805; Fax 089/9956 - 2803
mailto:Anderl.Gaertner at KirchGruppe.de
http://www.kirchgruppe.de