new I4B package, now v.1.5.0

Hellmuth Michaelis hm at kts.org
Sun May 30 15:12:41 PDT 2004

Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> > - what are your plans with this code ? Getting into current ?
> replace the old code.
>
> > - did you contact Hellmuth ?
> yes, but I don't know if he will commit it?

Hans Petter,

as i said to you in email and on the phone several times: no, i will
not commit your code in its current shape and form to FreeBSD - i told
you in detail what and why things have to change. In case you don't
accept this, there are many other committers available, just choose.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                       Fon  040 / 98 76 49 92
IT Beratung & Dienstleistung                             Fon  04101 / 85 299 20
http://www.hellmuth-michaelis.de                     info at hellmuth-michaelis.de