Fritz!Card DSL

Thomas Wintergerst Thomas.Wintergerst at nord-com.net
Sun Dec 12 13:49:32 PST 2004

Hello Jeroen,

Jeroen Koekkoek wrote:
> Dear Thomas,
>
> I know this question must have been asked a thousand times, but I'll ask
> it anyway. Is it possible to get the AVM Fritz!Card DSL running under
> FreeBSD?

I cannot tell if this card is supported by FreeBSD (though I also would
like to know for the future). As far as I'm concerned, the Fritz! cards
are not supported by c4b, i.e. You cannot use them through CAPI under
FreeBSD (would be a lot of work). But this only applies to the ISDN part
of a Fritz!Card DSL (if it has one).

Maybe someone of the FreeBSD-ISDN mailing list members knows something
about the DSL part of these boards...

--

Gruss,

Thomas Wintergerst