64k Channel only

Gary Jennejohn garyj at jennejohn.org
Sat Nov 29 14:01:52 PST 2003

Terry writes:
> Below is my ppp.conf and i have read the ppp man page but very little
> info on single channel isdn if any
> It took me a day to get it working try loads of different confs but this
> one worked .
> Cheers Terry
> Ps not to sure how these mailing lists work do i reply direct to you or
> has this gone to right place
> ###
> default:
> set device /dev/i4brbch0
> set speed sync
> set login
> set cd 40
> set hangup
> set timeout 180          # idle timeout
> set ifaddr 172.16.0.1/0 212.0.0.0/0 0 0
> add! default hisaddr
>
> test:                 # name of this configuration
> set authname #######
> set authkey #######
> set phone #######
> #########

And does this work, i.e. no bonding?

It's always a good idea to copy the list so that others can benefit from
any useful information. It's also customary to copy the originator, although
that's not really required since the originator is obviously reading the
list (unless otherwise indicated).

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj[at]jennejohn.org gj[at]freebsd.org gj[at]denx.de