Where (in the USA) can I buy a card supported by isdn4bsd??

Juha-Matti Liukkonen jml at cubical.fi
Wed Jul 9 08:07:06 PDT 2003

AFAIK, the protocol tracing never got implemented in the active/capi
side (ie. /dev/i4btrc# is non-functional). Apart from that everything
should work. The performance should be unaffected, but of course the
ISDN protocol is handled on the "intelligent" card instead of on your
CPU, so your perceived system load while blasting at full 128Kb/s should
be lower (not that handling such a low bit rate is much of a load for
modern CPUs).

Br,
Jussi