Where (in the USA) can I buy a card supported by isdn4bsd??

Gary Jennejohn garyj at jennejohn.org
Tue Jul 8 15:55:58 PDT 2003

Josh Osborne writes:
> So I want to use isdn4bsd (well, really I want a whole lot of
> bandwidth for very little money, and since I can't get that I'm
> going to settle on ISDN, and as long as I have to do that isdn4bsd
> looks pretty cool, so...)...

I doubt whether i4b will work in the USA. It uses DSS1, which is
widely used in Europe. Unfortunately, in the USA DSS1 is not
used (as an American I feel that I can be critical and say that
this is another example of american NIH).

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj[at]jennejohn.org gj[at]freebsd.org gj[at]denx.de