EICON DIVA 4-BRI

Thomas Wintergerst twinterg at gmx.de
Thu Dec 11 15:17:53 PST 2003

Hi Jan,

Unfortunately this board is currently not supported (AFAIK). Maybe it
will be supported sometime by c4b (CAPI for BSD) and then also by i4b.
But this will not happen in the very near future. Although I would like
to implement a driver for it, it will be a lot of work (not so "easy"
like the active AVM boards). And I will have to make some discussions
with Eicon for information about programming their boards.

Jan Baggen wrote:

> Is the EICON DIVA 4-BRI PCI card supported by FreeBSD?
>
> I'm trying to setup this card for hylafax.
>
> ---
> Jan Baggen - jbaggen at ip2.nl
> IP2 Internet BV / http://www.ip2.nl

Gruss,