ok - 62 Eur bought me back again into isdn under 5.0

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 16 10:21:08 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 05:43:51PM +0200, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> After an upgrade to 5.0 I was offline with one of my boxes (isdn, AVM A1)
>
> Hellmuth, I couldn't get the Elsa/Devolo PCI ISDN card nor the AVM Fritz V1.
> But got an AVM Fritz PCI V2. And thanks, Gary, for the intermediate help.
>

> This didn't seem to work in the first place but when I switched
> on isdnd flags -d0xfff it suddenly started working.
>
> But my disk is running heavily probably logging all sort of stuff.
> Got to get rid of this now by successively taking back the debug bits.
>
> Anyoneone alse having I4B running under 5.0? Well I cannot yet say it's
> running.

And I must say, that I got it running was a rare event. After I backed out
and in again all debug flags to isdnd -d I had no working case again.

I then built a kernel without debugging and without all this sanity
checking stuff, and got it working now one time again.

I will take this occasion to make my log file available. If anyone
could take a look into it. It shows the not working case first
and then after about 19:15, I went off for a break during kernel build
it shows the working case.
I'm appending it. No, I better put it up to

http://mozart.physik.rwth-aachen.de/~kuku/messages.gz

Watch all these timeouts. To me it doesn't tell much at the moment.
But Hellmuth may know. Or Gary perhaps.

Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies at rwth-aachen.de