Dummynet AQM v0.1- CoDel and FQ-CoDel for FreeBSD's ipfw/dummynet

Rasool Al-Saadi ralsaadi at swin.edu.au
Fri Feb 26 14:18:21 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I would like to announce that we (myself and Grenville Armitage) released Dummynet AQM v0.1, which is an independent implementation of CoDel and FQ-CoDel for FreeBSD's ipfw/dummynet framework, based on the IETF  CoDel [1] and FQ-CoDel [2] Internet-Drafts.
We prepared patches for FreeBSD11-CURRENT-r295345  and FreeBSD 10.x-RELEASE (10.0, 10.1, 10.2), and a technical report  of our implementation.

Patches and documentation can be found in:
http://caia.swin.edu.au/freebsd/aqm

Technical report:
http://caia.swin.edu.au/reports/160226A/CAIA-TR-160226A.pdf

[1] "Controlled Delay Active Queue Management",  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-aqm-codel-02