IPFW: more "orthogonal? state operations, push into 11?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 4 10:27:44 UTC 2016

Hello Julian,

Thursday, August 4, 2016, 6:42:45 AM, you wrote:

> A combination is less useful for me as you need to do:
  I'm against this too, as I really love orthogonality, as everybody know
 already, and your example is good example why.

> 20 skipto 400 tcp from table(2) to me setup record-state
> 21 skipto 400 tcp from table(2) to me setup

> to make the entire session do the same thing.
 Sometimes it could be

20 skipto 400 tcp from table(2) to me setup record-state
21 check-state

 But only sometimes.

--
Best regards,
 Lev                            mailto:lev at FreeBSD.org