IPFW: more "orthogonal? state operations, push into 11?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 3 16:44:31 UTC 2016

On 02.08.2016 09:47, Julian Elischer wrote:

 I don't have rights to commit my changes, and looks like I can not
persuade others that my changes are Ok as-is, with all changes, made on
requests from reviewers.

 Personally, I think, that (1) + (2) is orthogonal to (3) and it should
be different change sets, reviews, etc. And, yes, (3) is great feature
by itself.

--
// Lev Serebryakov