ipfw error in last stable version freebsd 8

Ass.Tec. Matik asstec at matik.com.br
Thu Apr 1 13:42:54 UTC 2010

> On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 04:50:45AM -0300, Ass.Tec. Matik wrote:
>>
>> seems to be some more confusion
>>

>> 00002 rule
>> .....  other rules
>> 01000 rule
>> .....  other rules
>> 00100 allow ip from any to any via lo0
>> 00000  ip from any to any
>>

>> the last as I said in my former msg but the #00100 is listed at the end, not
>> at it's correct sorted position, seems sticks to _when_ added
>
> i fixed this problem (which is related to all the reports
> you are posting) tuesday night in svn 205953.
> By chance are you still running an older kernel ?

like I said in the former msg but

wait a second, tuesday? ... I cvsupped mar 31 9000GMZ and got all three ipfw
related patches I think and the following build caused the problem, before I
was running src/world&kernel build from fev 21st, this night i cvsup again and
build ipfw and kernel, no change

this is BRT (GMZ-300)

8.0-STABLE amd64  (Kernel 800504)
last Kernel build   :  1-Abr 03:56