We have gathered a lot of information

ipfw at freebsd.org ipfw at freebsd.org
Thu Nov 8 20:38:19 PST 2007

RCWars.NET - http://www.rcwars.net

Technologies around RC Models and thus RC Warbirds have greatly evolved in the past years.
While we still share the excitement of constructing, flying and tuning RC Warbirds, we have also looked beyond this and found something very, very exciting!
A new product called RC:Gun has revolutionalized our hobby. It allows us to actually engage in real Air2Air combat
By shooting our opponents down. But no worry - the wonderful Warbirds take no real harm.
The trick is an ultrasound technology that allows combat without any physical interaction.
More in http://www.rcwars.net