ipfw with nat - allowing by MAC address

Lubomir Georgiev 0shady0recs0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:27:48 UTC 2007

  The reason I haven't tried it is because I try to keep things as simple as
possible. Your set contained *a lot* of rules which, if the ruleset I'm
trying to use right now works, would be pointless. Don't take it personally
- I'm very grateful for all your help.

  And again - if you have any ideas on how to get the ruleset I posted a
couple of minutes ago working feel free to share them.

--
mEsS wItH tHe bEsT
dIE liKe tHe rESt