FreeBSD Gateway to replace old Linux gateway

Webmaster Elaconta webmaster at elaconta.com
Fri Jul 28 13:38:02 UTC 2006

Thanks for the tips everyone. I've thought about the subject and i'm
going to use a bridge to solve the problem. As it is, we're nat'ing
something that is already nat'ed (our router already hands out
addresses in the 192.168.1.x range). Therefore, we're going with the
bridge, even if it means reconfiguring all the clients in the LAN.

Elaconta.com webmaster