static nat + stateful

Evan Sayer esayer1 at san.rr.com
Mon Jan 30 23:27:05 PST 2006

Hello-
	I have done some research, and I didn't find a documented setup
similiar to mine from which I could figure this out, so here goes.  I
have a quad port ethernet card, each port with a DHCP assigned public
address.  I would like to statically NAT each of these addresses to a
server in my LAN, but also use stateful rules.  Is this possible?  What
order do the check-state and divert rules have to go in for a static
nat setup, and should there be a divert rule for each interface?

	-Thanks.