mime contents thru ipfw

Hugo Osorio osorio.hugo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:18:59 PDT 2005

Hi everyone..

sorry i haven't received response, it is really still a headache, i dont
find a reason

while i am navigating, after trying to load a file for attachment, in
squirrelmail, it says:
'documents contains no data'

after entering in hotmail service, cannot access the page of my messages...
it longs forever.. and nothing shows up..
address like this:
https://loginnet.passport.com/ppsecure/post.srf?id=2&svc=mail&msppjph=1&tw=0&fs=1&fsa=1&fsat=1296000&lc=58378&_lang=ES&bk=1127405014

i can not make atachments, it does not transfer files when attaching

has something to do with SSL, TLS or PCT?

this is my conf (i have set routes, and they are fine, i think):
04300 471 29586 allow udp from 172.24.33.0/24 <http://172.24.33.0/24> to
172.25.1.5 <http://172.25.1.5> 53 keep-state via vr0
04500 54 3058 allow tcp from 172.24.33.0/24 <http://172.24.33.0/24> to
172.25.1.8 <http://172.25.1.8> 20,21 keep-state via vr0