dummynet patch

vladone vladone at spaingsm.com
Wed Sep 21 04:16:44 PDT 2005

 Thanks for reply Luigi!
 I want to implements, but i dont know programming so good to modify
dummynet code.
 My sugestions is because i love dummynet, i think that work great, but
need some improvements, to be more adaptable to different situations.
For moment will utilize, passing packets to multiple pipe or queue, but
for future, if is possibil, please make some changes.
 Altq is not perfect, because he don't divides proportional bandwidth,
only priority that is not very clear what mean.
Dummynet is beautiful for this option in queue (weight). This is the
reason for what i work with freebsd and not with linux (altq is like
htb).
 I'm fan dummynet!! :)