ng_netflow and bridging firewall

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Thu Sep 1 03:55:16 GMT 2005

Gleb,

Thanks for reply. However as long as I run ngctl commands to create the
graph in order to catch both outgoing and incoming
traffic ipfw started work abnormally. Basically all my customers complained
that they couldn't connect to Internet.
Because I'm running bridge firewall, is this due to ng_ether and bridge(4)
bug you mentioned? Or it is something else?
Where can I find the bug info?

# uname -an
FreeBSD machine.mng.net 5.4-STABLE FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE #4: Fri Aug 12
09:58:18 ULAST 2005     tsgan at machine.mng.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PRXY  i386

thanks,

Ganbold