String Match

vladone vladone at spaingsm.com
Wed Nov 16 03:24:14 PST 2005

Your point of view is (my opinion) wrong. All clients pay same
money, so, use bandwidth how they want. U need to make settings, to be
shure that all users receive same bandwidth (according with contract
of course), but u not have any rights to limit some traffic. If i want
to use p2p is my problem. If another user want to watch porn page is
hir problem (except situation with parental control).
 An client pay, and have right to use bandwidth how hi want.
 U dont think that?