Hey whats up , . I banged this girl from a website all night long, ., bobble

John Beaver cherry_beckenson at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 15:31:31 PST 2005

What up, I just banged a chick from this website. I almost couldnt believe it at first. But then since it cost almost nothing I tried it. It took about 5 min to meet someone on the site, and then 24 hours later me and Christina were at a hotel. It was that simple and there was nothing too worry about because we made sure ahead of time sex is all it would mean. I wouldnt waste time, there are people looking for action all over the place now.

http://fwfyrg.donedatess.com/gaac/

2gBmyNFiHqee7mftdzpJ-findthe1now.com/getofflist/