Blackhole issues when booting into a wm.

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Thu Jul 8 08:57:17 PDT 2004

Can someone explain to me why when I add blackhole to my sysctl file, booting
into a wm is slow as hell? As expected, when I comment out the tcp and udp
blackhole lines, the system responds as normal.

Some info -
AMD 1.6
FBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p9 and FBSD 4.10

--
Best regards,
Chris

ClamAV virus dat updated: Thu Jul 8 2004 at 03:02:52
daily.cvd updated (version: 398, sigs: 758, f-level: 2, builder: tomek)