Syntax to block 38 IPs

Jack L. Stone jacks at sage-american.com
Fri Feb 6 09:56:41 PST 2004

Am running IPFW on FBSD-4.8p14

For almost a year (or more), one of my servers has been hammered by
redalert.com, a service to which I do not subscribe. My efforts to get them
to stop has gone ignored. Every night, the server is peppered with their
"taps".

Thus, it's time to use a firewall rule to stop it. The problem is that they
use a broad range of source IPs. The list I show here is only for the past
4 days. I don't want to block any innocent IPs and wondered how I could
best create a rule(s) to stop the 38 IPs below without 38 individual lines
in the rules...??

Appreciate help! Thanks!

209.102.202.131
209.102.202.132