ipfw Traffic statistic by countries, TLD and sites

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Mon Dec 27 18:28:33 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm using ipfw in bridged mode on FreebSD 5.3

FreeBSD fw.ub.mng.net 5.3-STABLE FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #10: Fri Nov 19
09:18:17 ULAT 2004     tsgan at fw.ub.mng.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/FW  i386

I would like to collect statistics from traffic, which passing through
ipfw, and make report which should include usage statistics by
countries, TLD, sites etc. In other words I would like to make customers
Internet usage statistics by their accessed IP.

Is it possible? How can I accomplish that? Do there any tools and methods
exist?

Or should I post my question to freebsd-isp mailing list?

thanks in advance,

Ganbold