limiting bandwith

Thomas S. Crum - AAA Web Solution, Inc. tscrum at aaawebsolution.com
Wed Apr 14 09:43:59 PDT 2004

Using keep-state "is" the most efficient way to do it. The config that I
sent would still allow smtp and pop through, but limited as to the
weight of the queue.  Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying.

Are you saying that the mail is traversing unabated by the ruleset?

Best,

Thomas S. Crum
Senior Technical Associate
tscrum at aaawebsolution.com
Toll-free: (800) 834-0626

AAA Web Solution, Inc.
11924 W Forest Hill Boulevard
Building 22 - Mailstop 200
Wellington, FL 33414 USA

Providing full-service website design, maintenance, hosting, and
marketing.
No task is too small or enterprise too large for us to help you!

----