no keep-state and and unpredictable ssh connections

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Sat Jul 26 16:15:39 PDT 2003

Darren wrote:
[ ... ]
> MS> Uh, Darren, some burly guys with shaved heads and no necks are
> MS> going to be knocking on your door any minute now if you use that
> MS> address.
>
> MS> They were humorless before 9/11, think of how much fun they are now.
>
> Greatly appreciate your concern, however as I pointed out above, I changed the IP
> address for just this reason :-)

For those who are curious about what that IP points to:

2-sec% whois 11.11.203.114

OrgName:    DoD Network Information Center
OrgID:      DNIC
Address:    7990 Science Applications Ct
Address:    M/S CV 50
City:       Vienna
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 22183-7000
Country:    US

NetRange:   11.0.0.0 - 11.255.255.255
CIDR:       11.0.0.0/8
NetName:    DODIIS
NetHandle:  NET-11-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType:    Direct Allocation
Comment:    DoD Intel Information Systems
Comment:    Defense Intelligence Agency
Comment:    Washington, DC 20301 US
RegDate:    1984-01-19
Updated:    1998-09-26