need testers for a ipfw rule generation script!

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Fri Dec 26 14:23:42 PST 2003

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Boris Staeblow wrote:

> I need some testers for a ipfw rule generation script.
> Because I have to administer some dialup internet-routers based on FreeBSD I
> ´ve
> written this script to simplify the ipfw rule maintainance.
> Many rules are collected from serval FreeBSD forums, HOWTO´S and man-pages.

I have just scrolled through this thing with pg_down and did not read
it but there are things that always catch one's eye:

please write 1000x times[1]: port 136 is neither netbios nor microsoft !
write it like this: 135,137-139,445

[1] the use of scripting languages is permitted ;-)))

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/