OpenSM

Peter Olson peter.olson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:59:03 UTC 2013

To get OpenSM working on your machine you should run make buildworld
with "WITH_OFED='yes'" in /etc/src.conf. After installing the new
world opensm will be in PATH (/usr/bin/opensm). If you want to make
opensm without building world, the ofed userspace code is in
/usr/src/contrib/ofed/.

https://wiki.freebsd.org/InfiniBand

If you want pointers on building/installing world, I'd suggest reading:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html

Peter