Install problem HP integrity rx2660(Montecito)

Marcel Moolenaar xcllnt at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 19:18:15 UTC 2007

On Apr 5, 2007, at 10:56 AM, Rick Jones wrote:

>> Unfortunately, we already have those IDs. What we don't have are the
>> right sub-vendor and sub-device IDs :-(
>
> Details details... :)
>
>> Rick, could you run the lspci on Linux for me, provided you have the
>> same management board?
>
> Sure, since the output is large, I'll send it to you directly
> rather than to the list, and let you summarize as you see fit.

The sub-device ID is 0x1301. Support for it has been added to
FreeBSD -CURRENT (src/sys/dev/uart_bus_pci.c, rev 1.10). The
April snapshot will have the fix. FreeBSD 6-STABLE will have
the fix in a week, which is expected to show up starting the
May snapshot.

Thank you Rick for the information!
Thank you Richard for the report!

--