Fast Cars Update !!!

fred fred at fastcars.name
Mon Dec 4 06:58:15 PST 2006

   Dec. 2006      Alert           &nbs   Screaming News

   NEW DEAL THAT WILL LIGHT UP THE BOARD!!  &nb
   Biomoda  Inc.
   Symbol:  BMOD
   Recent  Price:         $3.75  &nb
   Day's Range:       $3.00 -  4.00

   Shares Outstanding:   7.187M
   New Interest  and High Potential for Growth (BMOD)!
   The buy signals are lighting up a   builds:
    [1]http://www.biomoda.com/
   BIOMODA, I   Read More About The Deal Here...
      become public and  available to BUY in the market!  This stock
   opened at $3.00 and is poi   this company must have something bre   of time before the news is out!  Buying this s   investors RICHER than they were yesterday!
   Biomoda, Inc.   ________________________________________

   Biomoda Inc.
   Symbol:   BMOD

   Recent  Price:         $3.75  &nb
   Day's Range:         $3.00 - 4.00

   Incorporated:   New Mexico
   The right place  at the right time! (BMOD)
   Biomoda, Inc. has just started to release news   volume to grow

.. Volume plus price increase will sow s   trong  momentum on the MACD indicator.

   Shake It Up! - Volume and Interest Grow

   All aboard BMOD next stop $7.57 per share!  We  think this company
   will be showing great on the charts by next week.    should looking good and all we need now is some major news and t   his  stock should RUN!  You know that we pick great stocks and that
   our  following takes us seriously.

   Biomoda, Inc.
   Webpage:  [2]http://www.biomoda.com/

   MOMENTUM  BUILDING:   Don't Miss This Stock - BMOD - Run, Run, Run!

   [3]http://b
   [4]http://biz.yahoo.c

   DISCLAIMER: We are not a registered broker and may not  sell, offer
   to sell or offer to buy any security. Our profiles are not a
   solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. An
   offer to   documents from the co   only in the states and provinces for whi   material in this release is intended to be strictly  informational.
   Safe Harbor Statement
   Safe Harbor Statement Under the  Private Securities Litigation
   Reform Act of 1995: Any statements set forth   historical facts are forward-looking statements that involve r   isks  and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ
   materially from  those in the forward-looking statements. Potential
   risks and uncertainties  include, but are not limited to, such
   factors as market acceptance, ability   customers, success of marketing and sales efforts, produ   performance, competitive products and pricing, growth in targeted
   markets,   detailed from time to time in   United States Securities and Exchange Commission

   Th
   Here is the possibility to have a home with  potential for an
   annexed gite for summer rental. Set in Stunning Countrysid   us help you find your holiday home or property investment.

   This plot is in the very peaceful village o   Laminate flooring in living room and Dining room along wit   Ceramic floors tiles in hall way, kitchen and bathroom.

   The views are stunning.

   Prices are going up fast, so dont delay, ge   ladder while you can. Beautiful renovated farmhouse located in   foothills of the mountains with breathtaking views of the Pyrenees.

   This land will be easy to regulate for buil   Anywhere in South Yorkshire, may con   price.

   Looking for quick sale as moving abroad, he
   - Flexibility for structural modification w   plan.

   The views are stunning.

   This village is Golyham Dervant and is appr   over night,but a good solid income.

   Reluctant sale due to business commitments
   Ideal location for your dream home. Further  restaurants and
   shopping are just a short walk away. Once registered contac   via e-mail and you account will be upgraded for FREE.

   Anywhere in South  Yorkshire, may consider other areas at right
   price. Local bikers fre
   The road access to this land is very  good.

   Although Secluded and Private, within easy   and Shops. Planted with Pine, Olive and Fig trees. For Further
   information about Puglia, upcoming area of Italy, visit our
   website.

   Fully fitted carpet upstairs. Has own water   enviromentally friendly power supply.

   GENUINE ENQUIRIES ONLY. The access to the p   is down a very quite side road. We pay you, in cash for every   that goes through. This property is in the middle of the village yet
   is tuc   p.

   This will make a very grand home.
   There is a very large public car park at re   Here is the possibility to have a home with  potential for an