HELP

Abbas lakadawala abbas_l at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 21:16:48 PST 2006

How much more specific do u want it to be ?

I have a DELL PowerEdge 3250 Itinium 2 x 1.5 Processor
I want to install freebsd on it & i can't install it
after loading the loader.conf ... when it loads the kernel it gives me a blinking crusor
I m using a serial Console other than this what else i have to do .. or is there any article that i can refer to ..

Coz i hav been googling the internet & i have not found a single article .. if u guys could help me out would really appreciate it