HP Contact from OSCON 2003

Linh Pham question at closedsrc.org
Wed Jul 9 17:21:49 PDT 2003

I'm at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention in Portland, Oregon and had a
chance to talk to an HP engineer that may be able to provide/loan an
Itanium 2 system that could be used to test and develop the IA64 port
and possibly a system that can be used to test the SMPng code for the
platform.

I didn't know if the IA64 porting team needed are in need of any Itanium
2 systems, but since I had the opportunity to talk to the engineer... it
was an opportunity to mention FreeBSD :D

Albert Stone
Senior Engineer
Linux and Open Source Lab

Hewlett-Packard Company
3404 East Harmony Road, ms 42
Fort Collins, CO 80528

Tel: 970 898 0345
Fax: 970 898 3804
E-mail: ahs3 at fc.hp.com -or- albert.stone at hp.com

Linh Pham                                         question at closedsrc.org
Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                          http://closedsrc.org
Apprentice Manager Editor and Writer           http://www.daemonnews.org
Courage: The things I do for love | And So Western Civilization Crumbles