5.1 action items

Bruce A. Mah bmah at freebsd.org
Wed Apr 16 20:26:35 PDT 2003

If memory serves me right, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:

> Other random bits and pieces that are a PITA:

doc-type folks can help too by trying to fill out the ia64 hardware
notes.  The two major work items here would be:

o Write the processor-specific section.  This is the part that currently
reads "Need to write this part."  :-p

o Go over the list of supported devices (maybe with the i386 version
for comparison) and make it conform to reality.

I lack ia64 fu (haven't even seen one of these things) but as the chief
instigator of RELNOTESng, I can advise.

Thanks for any help!

Bruce.