F keys wrong work in MC w/out using learn key in console

Сухоруков Александр emoxam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:59:19 UTC 2012

Hi all, i want to ask a help from you.
i've tryed to use
|TEKEN_UTF8|, |TEKEN_XTERM| |optionsin my kernel to make UTF-8 in
console, but somehow i've cancel that idea and deinstall |jfbterm, and
amek new kernel without this options
so after some time i have found that in MC i have
21~  when i'm pressing F10
F4 - S
F3 - R

pg up, pg down, home, and etc - all works so strange

and so on.
i can use "learn keys" function in MC, but it's not fair play.

in my remote ssh all works fine, only physical console only so behaves.

i cannot understand why is it so ? i don't use any locale change as i
think, please help me ?
what configs can i show to help you ? what command should i ran ?
Thank you