i386/136087: FreeBSD ISO CD -1 error during the buring CD

Dundee dundee_1st at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:00:13 UTC 2009

>Number:         136087
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       FreeBSD ISO CD -1 error during the buring CD
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

 Hi,

 I just want to report an error when I tried to burn CD from downloaded image (iso) file CD #1 of FreeBSD on your ftp.

 At the moment, I'm not sure, but it caused the error whe I was using Toshiba CD creator program.

 In addtion, your connection was not reliable. I downloaded almost all of the CD2 image file, ie, 96% or something. And then disconneted.

 One more thing, probably you no support multi-downloading capability.I noticed one at a time. it was really bothering me.

 About the handbook, is it really hard to provide pdf file or something? FreeBSE is free to use, what about the handbook document? Yes, even if I download the documents, but I want to order the books, over 1600 pages,  as well. It is a relly big book. I believe it is okay to download the document as a pdf file. Sensible users are willing to buy the books as well.

 I think you can make it better for users.

 I spent many hours, but I didn't get anthing from your site. Failure on CDs, Failure on downloading.

 Personally, I am really disappointed.

 Please check your files and system. I will check my computer, program, and CD meadia.

 Thanks.

 Dundee