i386/134106: [boot] Dell Dimension XPS R400 fail to boot on CF IDE

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jun 21 09:18:50 UTC 2009

Hi REmko

As best I can tell the A13 BIOS was the latest written for that model, see
http://support.ap.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?os=WNT5&osl=EN&catid=1&impid=-1&servicetag=SZ9XX&SystemID=DIM_PNT_PII_XPS_R___&hidos=WW1&hidlang=en&TabIndex=

>From the ftp link given below the same (latest) file exists:

  7/5/2001  1:07 PM       558688 XPSR_A13.EXE

As it was the latest it may be the problem is still in the latest - or it may be arising from outside the BIOS - which is why I made
the post.

Kind regards
David Hingston