i386/135405: Failed to buildworld

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Tue Jun 9 18:20:07 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR i386/135405; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Remko Lodder <remko at elvandar.org>
To: Roman Melnikov <tot at cs.huji.ac.il>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: i386/135405: Failed to buildworld
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:10:27 +0200

 Hello,

 The information you send was insufficient. Because you have 8 threads
 running, one of them created an error, but that does not neccesarily
 mean that the error
 you pasted is the one we are looking for. More probably it's in the
 backlog of the build. Can you retry with 'script /tmp/buildworld.
 20090609.log'  and look for the
 actual error please?

 Also note that you are having an AMD64 machine and building I386...

 Cheers,
 Remko
 --
 /"\   Best regards,                        | remko at FreeBSD.org
 \ /   Remko Lodder                      | remko at EFnet