kern/103192: no CD/DVD devices found while install Freebsd

gavin at FreeBSD.org gavin at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 4 10:55:23 PST 2008

Synopsis: no CD/DVD devices found while install Freebsd

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-i386->gavin
Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Feb 4 18:53:08 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
To submitter:  Firstly, I'm really sorry that this PR has taken so
long to look at.  I wonder, are you able to recreate the issue with
more recent versions of FreeBSD?  If your drive is still not recognised,
would you be willing to assist in some minor debugging?  Thanks!