i386/122789: Disk Controller

Kostas papkostis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:00:11 UTC 2008

>Number:         122789
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       Disk Controller
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Hello,
I have a problem with installation.
I choose country, keyboard and then I can  not  continue  installation,
because  it says "No disks found! Please verify that your disk controller is
being ....."
My pc is new (ASUS P5N-D, core 2 quad, sata 500-SeaGate)
I have installed the windowsXP and ubuntu-Linux (I didn't have any problem)
and I would like to install freebsd!
I have read the documentation and I don't know what can I do....
>How-To-Repeat:
Every time!