i386/117795: When I try to boot FreeBSD on i386 the monitor cuts out.

remko at FreeBSD.org remko at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 3 14:15:57 PDT 2007

Synopsis: When I try to boot FreeBSD on i386 the monitor cuts out.

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Sat Nov 3 21:15:56 UTC 2007
State-Changed-Why:
Please get more information in the ticket, like the hardware you are
using, the moment the problem appears, do you also have this problem
with sa cd like PC-BSD or FreeSBIE? (based on FreeBSD as well) etc. The
information you are currently showing is just too little to get
something fixed at all.