i386/108022: MD5SUM is incorrect for disc1.iso in the 6.2 i386 release.

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 17 14:46:09 UTC 2007

Synopsis: MD5SUM is incorrect for disc1.iso in the 6.2 i386 release.

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Jan 17 14:46:08 UTC 2007
State-Changed-Why:
I was able to reproduce and together with the ftp.freebsd.org
hostmaster, we resolved this, mostly likely a glitch in the transfer(s),
the incorrect version had no obvious changes (compared with cmp -x).
Resolving the ticket, thanks for the notifcation, and the willingness to
improve FreeBSD