CONFIGURE_ARGS+

Umar Draz sync_mastar at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 08:10:27 UTC 2007

Dear Members!!

Fewdays ago I have installed mysql50-server through ports. During install I haved edited Makefile and add --disable-shared in CONFIGURE_ARGS=

Now today I updated my ports tree. and mysql50-server Makefile is also changeed due to new version so my changing is destroy I want to upgrade mysql50-server with portupgrade so please help me what is the best way to add extra CONFIGURE_ARGS in /etc/make.file or /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf that whenever I upgrade my mysql50-server my configuration not destroy.

This is the default Makefile of databases/mysql50-server

CONFIGURE_ARGS= --localstatedir=/var/db/mysql \
                --without-debug \
                --without-readline \
                --without-libedit \
                --without-bench \
                --without-extra-tools \
                --with-libwrap \
                --with-mysqlfs \
                --with-low-memory \
                --with-comment='FreeBSD port: ${PKGNAME}' \
                --enable-thread-safe-client

I don't want to change these default paraments just want to add extra CONFIGUR_ARGS --disable-shared --with-mysql-user=mysql etc.

Regards,

Umar Draz