i386/40219: [apm] apm breaks removable media

Igor Sobrado sobrado at acm.org
Fri Sep 8 16:57:08 UTC 2006

On 9/3/06, Remko Lodder <remko at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Synopsis: [apm] apm breaks removable media
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: remko
> State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 3 09:49:25 UTC 2006
> State-Changed-Why:
> Is this problem still persisting?
>

> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-i386->remko
> Responsible-Changed-By: remko
> Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Sep 3 09:49:25 UTC 2006
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Grab the PR

Mr. Lodder,

I am very sorry, I have no way to check if this problem happens yet.
My laptop is
currently running NetBSD; I feel as comfortable with NetBSD as I am
with FreeBSD,
but I need the former to support some odd devices on this machine.

Please, manage this PR as you will.  If there is a chance to get this
bug verified by
another user, I will trust on his report.  If you prefer closing this
PR right now, please,
do it.

Again, accept my apologies for not being able to provide a valuable
feedback on this
matter.

Igor.

Igor Sobrado, UK34436 - sobrado at acm.org