i386/66133: [boot] nvidia motherboard installer locks during hardware detection

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 3 17:19:27 UTC 2006

Synopsis: [boot] nvidia motherboard installer locks during hardware detection

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 3 17:18:15 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
Hello,

Did you resolve the problem? Does this still occur on later
FreeBSD releases? What is the exact hardware that you are
using if the problem is still there?

Can you update me on these questions please so that we can
try to resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-i386->remko
Responsible-Changed-By: remko
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Sep 3 17:18:15 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Grab the PR