i386/104956: [fxp] fxp1 SCB timeout:

Mark Linimon linimon at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 31 19:59:20 UTC 2006

Synopsis: [fxp] fxp1  SCB timeout:

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: linimon
State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 31 19:57:47 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
Adding to audit trail from misfiled PR kern/104977 (lost due to GNATS
index glitch):

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:53:14 +0100
From: Remko Lodder <remko at FreeBSD.org>

 Hello Tempo,

 Thanks for writing this report. Did you check on the networking
 mailinglist? (http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-net).

 That said, I do not think this is a problem at this point, but we
 first should try to get as much information as possible through
 the help channels and then finally report a problem if needed.

 If we all agree this is worth a problem, please get back to me
 so that we can reopen the ticket with all the information that
 is available at that point.

 Please do not feel offended, just wanted to make sure you will
 possibly gain more help this way then with the PR ticket.

 Best regards,
 Remko

 --
 Kind regards,

       Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
       FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

       /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-i386->remko
Responsible-Changed-By: linimon
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Oct 31 19:57:47 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why: