i386/104974: intel drivers

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 31 18:41:30 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR i386/104974; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Remko Lodder <remko at FreeBSD.org>
To: Vladimir <v.zakharov at ttgroup.ru>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: i386/104974: intel drivers
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:39:49 +0100

 > Hello!
 > i installed FreeBSD 6.1 on my server.
 > But there is no drivers for my ethernet interfaces!!!
 > My server motherboard
 > http://www.intel.com/design/servers/boards/s5000PAL/index.htm
 > So i can't find drivers for ethernet adapters integrated in this model.
 > Guys, i realy want to use FreeBSD!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!
 >> How-To-Repeat:

 Hello Vladimir,

 and ask your question there, there are people who are writing the
 device drivers etc and might point you to the information/software
 you want.

 This however is not a problem but a User-request (do not feel offended
 please).

 I hope someone can help you on the -net list.

 Thanks for taking the time to report this though!

 Best regards,
 Remko

 --
 Kind regards,

       Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
       FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

       /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */