i386/96870: Crash on loader with ibm intellistation z pro

yann queniart yann_queniart at msn.com
Sat May 6 15:30:18 UTC 2006

>Number:         96870
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       Crash on loader with ibm intellistation z pro
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I try to install FreeBSD 6.0 on my workstation IBM Intellistation Z Pro, when i boot on the cd and before the menu i have au lot of line on screen (sorry, cant' read it, the line always change) and nothing more. I think it's a crash of the loader.
My workstation : 2 Xeon prestonia 3.2Go with hyperthreading, 2Go RAM, Radeon X850XT PE AGP, ultra 320 controleur and hard drive, broadcom 570x gigabit ethernet. Model number : 6221-58G

>How-To-Repeat:
Try to boot on the cd and crash before have the menu